- All MiFID investment firms, UCITs management companies, and alternative investment fund managers will be required to pay a separately identifiable charge for “substantive” research under MiFID II (inducements ban on research).
- MiFID II goes live on 3rd January 2018
Stifel offers institutional investors differentiated, research-driven equity products with a dedication to value and service. Our experienced sales people and traders work closely with Stifel research analysts to provide timely dissemination of information to clients worldwide. We manage public offerings of equity and debt securities, raise debt and equity in the private markets, and initiate, structure, and negotiate mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Corporate Finance, Capital Markets and Corporate BrokingWhether as trusted financial adviser, underwriter, or corporate broker, Stifel stands ready to provide the insight and expertise our clients require from a full-service investment bank and to deliver the full resources of Stifel. We act, on a retained basis, for companies across a wide range of sectors, helping them to engage with their shareholders in order to achieve their long-term objectives.
Stifel acts as Sponsor, AIM Nominated Adviser, and corporate broker, advising companies in all areas of their relationship with financial markets:
- Financing needs, including both equity and debt
- Mergers and acquisitions, and disposals
- Market intelligence for senior management and boards
- Development of the equity investment case
- Investor targeting and roadshow management
- Management of the relationship with institutional investors
- Corporate governance advice
- 35-person equities sales force in three countries (London, Spain, and Switzerland)
- 40-person fixed income sales force in four countries (London, Spain, Scandinavia, and Switzerland)
- Experts in small and mid cap growth and value
- Team leaders have an average of 15 years of experience in all major institutional markets in Europe
- 8 coverage traders
- Active daily market maker in over 250 stocks
- A Retail Service Provider (RSP) team offers a full service in FTSE 350 stocks to wealth management clients
- Competitive solutions in algo and portfolio trading, ETFs, and commission sharing
- Our highly experienced team of 25 analysts offers an extensive coverage of 250 large, mid, and small cap stocks across 15 sectors
- Our breadth of coverage is superior to that of many of our competitors and has been substantially increased to meet our clients’ needs