Fortune's annual Fastest Growing Companies List
- Ranked #5 in the Financial Services Industry and #65 overall.
- Ranked #2 in the Financial Services Industry and #25 overall.
The Wall Street Journal's Best on the Street Analysts Survey
- Ranked fourth among nearly 200 qualifying firms
- Ranked in the top ten in each of the past ten years
- Tied for fifth out of nearly 200 qualifying firms
- Won four awards, with two analysts ranked #1 stock-pickers in their respective industries
- Tied for ninth out of 196 qualifying firms
- Stifel analysts won five individual awards, including one #1 ranking
- Stifel is the only firm to have ranked in the top 12 in the Best on the Street Survey in each of the last eight years (includes Legg Mason Capital Markets, which was acquired by Stifel on December 1, 2005)
- Ranked first overall out of 183 qualifying firms
- Stifel analysts earned 11 individual awards
- Four analysts recognized as the #1 stock-pickers in their respective industries - more #1-ranked analysts than any other firm.
- Ranked ninth out of the 65 firms that qualified for the survey.
- Picked up six awards
- Eight awards
- Ranked fifth out of 72 qualifying firms.
FT/StarMine's World's Top Analysts Survey
- Tied for second out of 350 qualifying firms
- Ranked in the top five for the last eight years and top ten for twelve consecutive years
- Ranked fifth in total awards won since 2004
- Tied for third out of 350 qualifying firms
- Won 14 awards, including five #1 rankings for earnings estimate accuracy - more than any other firm
- Earned three of top ten spots overall out of 4,000 analysts
- Ranked in the top five for the past seven years
- Tied for second out of more than 190 qualifying firms
- Won 15 awards, including nine #1s - more than any other firm
- Cited by the Financial Times as the "best house for stock picking"
- #5 overall estimator out of more than 1,800 analysts
- Fifth consecutive top ten finish
- Only firm to have finished in the top 12 each of the last seven years (includes Legg Mason Capital Markets, acquired by Stifel on December 1, 2005)
- Tied for second out of more than 180 qualifying firms
- Earned 15 individual awards, with six analysts ranked #1 in their respective industries
- Tied for seventh out of 192 firms
- Won 14 individual awards, with six analysts ranked #1 in their respective industries
- Took the #2 overall earnings estimator spot out of more than 2,000 analysts
- Collected 14 awards, ranking the firm eighth out of 235 firms
- Four #1s
- #10 overall estimator out of more than 1,900 analysts
Rankings include Legg Mason Capital Markets, Ryan Beck, Thomas Weisel Partners, and Keefe,Bruyette & Woods, which were acquired by Stifel.