City Securities Corporation is now part of Stifel.
If you had online access to your City account before City was acquired, click here to access your historical monthly statements,
trade confirmations, tax documents, and account activity through February 2017. This is also the access point for 2016 tax information.
No other information is available through this link.
You can access your historical account information online until April 30, 2017.
After this date, it will be available only through your Financial Advisor.
Beginning in March 2017, you’ll be able to use Stifel’s online service, Stifel Access, to:
• Track your portfolio holdings, asset allocation, projected income, and more
• Sign up to receive statements, confirmations, tax forms, and other documents via e-mail
• Read reports from Stifel’s nationally recognized research group
• View account information and deposit checks on the go using the Stifel Mobile smartphone app
• Download account information to Quicken and Mint
For a full listing of Stifel Access’ features and capabilities, visit stifel.com and click on the “Tour” link in the upper right-hand corner.
To register for Stifel Access, click here and follow the instructions provided.
For questions or assistance, contact your Financial Advisor.