Stifel offers institutional investors differentiated, research-driven equity products with a dedication to value and service.
Our experienced team of salespeople and traders work closely with Stifel research analysts to provide timely dissemination of
information to clients worldwide.
- The Stifel institutional equity sales force is responsible for the timely delivery of our firm’s award winning research, banking, corporate access, and other product to clients throughout the United States, Canada and Europe
- 80 person team-structured department led by experienced professionals with offices in all major markets in North America and Europe
- Features a growing sector specialist effort offering enhanced insights on energy, healthcare, and industrials
- International equities team focused on delivery of European equity research, corporate access, and in-region conferences
- 22 coverage traders
- 8 sector traders in the U.S.
- Active daily market maker in over 4,200 stocks
- Ranked #15 overall with 5.5 billion shares traded in 2018
- Competitive solutions in Algo + Portfolio trading, ETFs, Commission Sharing Arrangements, Options trading, Convertible + Preferred Trading
- Conflict-free model – no proprietary trading or prime brokerage
- Profitable model with advantages of scale
- UK (15A6), European and Canada trading desks