Separately Managed Accounts
The Stifel Opportunity Program is an ideal solution for high net worth investors looking for comprehensive, discretionary portfolio management services, sophisticated asset allocation advice, and continuous investment supervision.
With Opportunity, you and your Stifel Financial Advisor will establish an investment strategy based on your personal objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance. Then, together you will choose a professional investment manager (or managers, depending on your needs) from our recommended list who will implement that strategy by selecting and monitoring a portfolio of individual securities for you.
In addition to the convenience and simplicity of professional investment management, the benefits of Opportunity include:
- Access to leading portfolio managers who typically service only clients with investable assets of at least $1 million.
- Rigorous screening of investment managers for a track record of consistent, verifiable performance, high-quality client service, accurate and honest reporting, and real risk-adjusted returns.
- Choice of full range of investing styles, including non-conventional options.
- Individual portfolio management, allowing investment restrictions and tax efficiency
- Asset-based fee structure with no trading commissions
- Detailed monthly statements
- Quarterly performance reports
- Year-end statement summarizing all transactions, account activity, and capital gains/losses to assist with tax preparation